Orient Express







Saturday, April 23, 2011
Holidays are..boring! at 7:01 AM


Am I right or am I right?

What I really wonder about is, what do all the people who can't afford weekend getaways or simple trips to the countryside do?

I could probably stretch it a bit and go on a small trip, but my situation is, I don't really have a group of people to go with (...) and I have clinical placements to go to every saturdays as well as a casual job on wednesdays and fridays.

So, in between all of that, I really have nothing to do. I was supposed to try and get my P's these hols, but I realised today how much I really suck at parking...

Woops?

Soo today I went to my placement, slept, ate, watched getaway and jotted down on my phone nice beaches I might go to one day, played some isketch, painted my nails, contemplated going out to hit the clubs but decided not to since everyone was already drinking and I hate not being properly invited beforehand and I take a million years to get ready andddd I cbf.

So I tried on my new Jeffrey Campbells and walked around my apartment a bit.

At this point I'd rather be going to uni. If I had my P's I might be inclined to go on a short 1 night 2 day trip to Jervis Bay or whatever, but schmeh...

Tomorrow I'll be hanging at another family's place whilst the kids' parents are out having a fun easter. I might just sneak alcohol inside and make a few depressing cocktails for myself, smoke a stick of weed and watch a korean horror movie.

Or maybe I'll be depressing and get some holiday studying done. Did I mention it was raining?

=D

Labels: ,




Comments:
i ate so much at Pat's family+relatives easter thing....fk that creme brulee was good :)

HAPPY EASTERRRRRRRRRR
 
i wanted to make spinach and ricotta pie.
i ate chinese chicken and chinese broccoli! loooooooool
 

Post a Comment


Search


Follow Me!


my full profile
My Full Profile




... click for more =]


Wishlist

10cm in height
Trip to America
$$$
Camera
A bike
Pass my P's test
Afford my rent


Blogroll

facebook?
embarrassing fiction
Tweet!
quick downloads
BL resource
comical
makeup reviews
cheap 'n' easy
... click for more =]


Tagboard

Hi friend, leave a message!



Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Archives

November 2009
April 2010
May 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
July 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
July 2012
August 2012
January 2013
February 2013
April 2013
November 2013
February 2014
September 2014
October 2014
December 2014
January 2015
February 2015
April 2015
May 2015
August 2015
November 2015
December 2015
July 2016
September 2016



Credits

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved