Orient Express







Saturday, November 14, 2009
Holiday Dreaming at 9:02 PM




There are so many places I want to go these holidays, but surprisingly, they are places where I've already been many times. I think what I want to do is share the places which I have enjoyed in my fragmented childhood with the person I love.

Dreamworld, Gold Coast

Movie World, Gold Coast

I daydream of pleasure-filled days reminiscing and welcoming that person into scattered remnants of my life from various places I've lived at. It would be magical.

Noosa, QLD

I feel like my life is getting more and more fulfilled, like I am getting somewhere with that list of empty boxes, instead I am able to tick them off one by one. I have many homes from Korea to New Zealand to the tropics of Queensland and down to the hustle and bustle of Sydney. Have I finally found a home within home?

Ha, am I joking? I am far off finding the fucking answer to my life since I haven't been to half of the places I have planned to go to. I have to make a fucking fortune from god-knows-who who's willing pay some asian weirdo with special interests in incest and homosexuality with mediocre grades some 200k a year making mistakes throughout her career and possibly poisoning your uncle who comes to my hospital with a cardiac arrest where I'm processing the script for your uncle.

Hahahahahahahahaha. I really hope my future employer doesn't find this blog.

Labels: ,




Comments:
jenny, that is why you make this site private and turn off all feeds (if you haven't already) and also not let blogspot put this under the blogs databases.....

by the way, remember to always let me know where you work (so i know to tell people i care about NOT to go there)
 
LOL spiderman? very funny fatty. invite me to your blog!
 

Post a Comment


Search


Follow Me!


my full profile
My Full Profile




... click for more =]


Wishlist

10cm in height
Trip to America
$$$
Camera
A bike
Pass my P's test
Afford my rent


Blogroll

facebook?
embarrassing fiction
Tweet!
quick downloads
BL resource
comical
makeup reviews
cheap 'n' easy
... click for more =]


Tagboard

Hi friend, leave a message!



Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Archives

November 2009
April 2010
May 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
July 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
July 2012
August 2012
January 2013
February 2013
April 2013
November 2013
February 2014
September 2014
October 2014
December 2014
January 2015
February 2015
April 2015
May 2015
August 2015
November 2015
December 2015
July 2016
September 2016



Credits

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved